Start with the premise that the function
of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
Coaching for Individuals
When you retain a coach you declare yourself ready to achieve a
new level of personal and professional excellence. Coaching is an
interactive partnership that facilitates achievement of professional
and personal goals. It does this by addressing a broad range of
skills that lead to effective individual performance and team work
and will develop your capacity to:
- Reach the next level
- Lead, manage and influence others
- Increase your individual achievements
- Realise your potential
- Achieve the highest levels of job satisfaction.
Coaching is individually-tailored and solution-focused.
You'll grow skills in:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing up
- Motivating and leading teams
The very essence of leadership is that you
have to have a vision.
You will establish short and long term stretch goals and work
outside sessions in implementing strategies and action plans
developed. Reality checks on progress are built in, including
360 degree assessments.
Youíre engaging a coach to accomplish specific career goal. Much
of our time is focussed on these goals, but donít be surprised if
you discover new parts of yourself and find
- Reviewing how you spend your time, focusing on the bigger
- Setting goals that are different and challenging.
- Changing the way that you interact with colleagues.
- Reviewing assumptions and decisions
- Seeking help and guidance from people and in ways you would not
have thought possible
- Raising your personal standards way above what you would
Coaching for Organisations
for your employees can be achieved by:
- Analysis of current experience and situation, including 360
degree and stakeholder interviews
- Exploring personal, professional and company needs, identifying
goals, setting the value of achievement
- Brainstorming options and opportunities
- Assessment and recognition of personal and/or professional
- Setting strategies, action plans, timelines, support and checks
- Progress review, celebration and revision, next stages
- Developing the coach within, engaging mentors
- Networking and communicating positive images
- Moving to an external focus to inspire and motivate
- Essentials of Leadership and emotional intelligence
- Develops Cohesion in Teams
- Makes Leaders out of Doers
- Manages change within organisations and teams, ensuring effective
change is not derailed by people and perceptions
in organisations are achieved by:
- Tailored workshops in preparation and planning change
- Ensuring stakeholders are engaged through communication and
The final test of a leader is that he leaves
behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on.